If you want to develop an agricultural terrain with tracking systems, you must submit a so-called project development plan. Because this building law is a state matter, there are naturally regional differences, and the sometimes expensive process can drag on for months. Unfortunately we cannot offer detailed information and recommend that you obtain local information.